2010年11月4日星期四

If you have the HP laptop battery ks526aa

I’ve been adequate the loaner HP Mini 1000 array Mi for a while now but it wasn’t until this anniversary that the ability of this 10-inch HP laptop array netbook was appear in its abounding potential. That happened if I installed Windows 7 RC on it and it absolutely has been a abundant aerialist aback then. I accept acclimated the Mini 1000 for several adaptable outings and it’s formed able-bodied with the barring of array life. The 3-cell laptop array is just not big abundant to accommodate added than 2.5-3 hours of activity and that’s acid it a little abutting for my outings. I don’t like to backpack ability adapters with me if I’m out and about, so I ordered a 6-cell array from HP, which accustomed this morning.
The array of the HP Mini 1000 array is not like archetypal netbook ks526aa batteries. Those usually attach to the netbook at the aback beneath the lid hinge, so 6-cell batteries are a lot like the 3-cell versions, just bigger. On the Mini 1000 the 3-cell array sits in a even alcove on the basal of the netbook so that it keeps the 1000 as baby as possible. This is abundant for the 3-cell array but provides a claiming for a 6-cell HP laptop array that cannot sit even in this compartment.
HP went with a slight block appearance for the 6-cell as you can see in the photos and it sticks out about an inch at its greatest thickness. They’ve done a acceptable job authoritative the laptop array fit and the block produces an ergonomic accounting bend that is bigger than with the 3-cell. The Mini 1000 is absolutely abiding with the 6-cell absorbed and it’s in fact easier to use than with the 3-cell.
The 6-cell array wasn’t cheap; I paid $103 for it. It adds about a half-pound to the arrangement weight while attached, and so far it looks like I can apprehend about 6 hours of anxiously managed usage.