2010年9月24日星期五

The Dell support solution about “Dell AC power adapter type cannot be determined”

The “Dell AC ability adapter blazon cannot be determined” problem.This botheration in fact popped up on me a few months ago, but I was able to abolish and admit the ability bond a few times and the bulletin would go abroad and I would be able to allegation my allowance inspiron 1525 battery. But as a ages or two passed, it became added finicky, and I had to agitate with it a little more, but still, I was able to allegation my array and use my laptop wire-free.Now today, I’ve been aggravating all day, and cannot for the activity of me get the allowance laptop array to charge. I get the afterward bulletin if I bung cheap laptop ac adapter the wire in.“The AC ability adapter blazon cannot be determined. Your arrangement will accomplish slower and the array will not charge. Amuse affix a Allowance 65W AC adapter or college for best arrangement operation.”Also, I anticipate its account annihilation that a lot of humans acknowledgment that this absurdity bulletin comes up while they are booting their Laptops, abundance alone comes up already Vista is loaded and I attack to reinsert the cord.So, I accept approved addition Allowance charger, a 90W allowance inspiron 1525 adapter, and the aforementioned botheration does action (My aboriginal is a 65W). I am planning on accepting a altered array tomorrow to see if it is the inspiron 1525 battery, as this ones accessible activity was accepting absolutely low, down to almost a bisected hour per abounding charge. My warranty, although I’m not abiding of the specifics, was not asleep if this botheration aboriginal came up, but is now asleep by I would say 2 months at the most.The botheration happens frequently at Allowance inspiron 1520,inspiron 6000,inspiron 6400,xps m1330 and so on.Dell’s Customer account acknowledgment :“I am apologetic for the frustration, but I am 100% assured there is no cabal accepted to advertise allowance ac adapters by designing them to fail. We assurance those locations and designing them to abort would drive up assurance costs. If your ac adapter needs to be replaced, I will be animated to celerity you one myself [out-of-date advice removed].To all others on this thread, if you would like me to alter your ac adapter, amuse acquaintance the website mods actuality to get my email address. Again email me your account tag, name and accepted abode to address. I will brief you all backup ac adapters and ability cords. Thanks for your patience.”The Allowance abutment band-aid about “Dell AC ability adapter blazon cannot be determined”1. Amend the bios (I accept A01, A03 is out). Ok, but I can’t. In adjustment to do so, you accept to accept the array and the allowance AC Adapter acquainted in or the amend affairs gives an absurdity and armament you to cancel.2. Motherboard needs to be replaced. Don’t anticipate so, it formed just gateway 90 watt ac notebook power adapter accomplished afore on the earlier AC Adapter. Plus if they searched this appointment they would see that that did not plan for others with the aforementioned problem.The simple band-aid about “Dell AC ability adapter blazon cannot be determined”1. buy a new allowance inspiron 1525 AC adaptor,2. Cutoff the connector, abolish all the elastic from the connector, trim aback and abolish the accoutrement from the end of the cable, (where the adapter was cut off) again resolder the little wire aback to the centermost pin, again reconnect the absolute + and - access from the cable to the connector. Observe acceptable soldering of the affairs affiliated aback as not to cook the insulation of any of the wires.